Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here we go!

Today is the first day in the quest to lose these pesky last 10 pounds. I will post what I have eaten everyday, calorie count and post what work outs I have done. I will do this so I will see for myself what is passing through my lips...every small insignificant bite will be posted. It will make me more aware of all the taste testing I do throughout the day and how those can add up too. Hopefully the pounds will melt away :)
Yesterday I ate all of my guilty pleasures to prepare for this challenge. I realize the piece of chocolate or cookie here or there is ok, however once I have one I want more. It is easier to go cold turkey! I am mentally ready and think I will just feel better about myself and have more energy. I am glad I have a partner to support and help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment